INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING - DMERP)
DMERP is centralized information system designed to automate and plan the use of enterprise-wide resources, to cover all basic functions of an organization and to create a high level of internal organization.
The system main features and functions are:
1. Registration of initial information the system ledgers the basic initial data by following a documentary-driven principle in accordance with the sections where the information originates.
2. Control and Reporting - these functions are performed in several directions:
3. Planning stopgap measures against losses and adequate reactions in case of a prompt change in the market conditions. The application supports the generation of a short-term plan based on estimates that licence the operative management and the control on the movement and storage of materials and human/machine resources. The long-term planning could be considered as an instrument for evaluation of cross-functional decisions, the company strategy, for optimization of the resources and the material capacities, the financial resources or for assessment of the budget.
4. Analyses real-time operating and financial statements that provide an overview of a business' profitability and financial condition and transparency of the business processes. The managerial accounting maintains the possibility of planning and reporting the expenditures, revenues and cost price in arbitrarily selected sections. Parts of these statements are graphically represented.
9. Analyses and Control
10. Human resources
11. Control on the decision making
12. Parameterization and administering